The 2016 TSPS Tech Expo, held in conjunction with the association’s annual meeting, is the epicenter of the Texas land surveying profession. Put your brand in front of the most influential decision-makers in surveying. This opportunity comes just once each year...make it your springboard to success in 2017 and beyond!
By exhibiting at the TSPS Tech Expo, your company will be exposed to more than 700 Registered Professional Land Surveyors (RPLSs), Senior Level Executives, Department Heads, Purchasing Managers, Planners, Specialists and more at the largest Land Surveying Trade Show in the Southwest!
How to Reserve a Booth:
- Call TSPS today at 512-327-7871 to see what booths are available. Select and reserve your booth(s) and TSPS will hold your space for ten days.
- Complete the Exhibitor Contract and return with payment in full to:
TSPS, 2525 Wallingwood Drive, Ste 300, Austin, Texas 78746
OR, completed contracts with credit card payments may be:
If your contract and payment are not received within the ten day reservation period, your space will be released for resale.
- Register your company representatives.
How to Get More Exposure:
New this year! For the 2016 Convention, TSPS will provide a custom-branded, comprehensive mobile event application for attendees, exhibitors and speakers to use onsite. The mobile event app gives you the opportunity to connect with attendees in a unique and personal way. By actively participating in the app, exhibitors have a trackable way to reach attendees and increase ROI. Opportunities include:
- Sponsored App Section ‒ This provides prime placement and increased visibility as your company name and logo is placed on the main menu of the app for the entire convention.
- Push Notifications ‒ This is a powerful real-time marketing tool offering a direct 140-character message encouraging attendees to visit your booth or view your services/products.
- Annual Awards Dinner & Gala ‒ Company representatives will enjoy a gourmet dinner while visiting with convention attendees. Following the Awards Ceremony, company representatives can boot scoot the night away with The Derailers, an American country music band.
- Annual Luncheon ‒ Company representatives will enjoy a delicious lunch, featuring speaker Brad Henderson, while visiting with convention attendees.
- Promoted Posts ‒ A promoted post is a message pinned to the top of the Activity Feed; one of the most accessed sections of the app.
- Company Logo on Sponsor List ‒ Showcase your company by having it standout with your company logo.
- Highlighted Booth on Interactive Floor Plan ‒ Be noticed with a highlighted booth on the interactive floor plan.
- President’s Reception/Open House ‒ Two of your company representatives have the opportunity to network with attendees before the exhibit hall’s grand opening on Friday.
Registration must be completed no later than September 30, 2016. To purchase special event tickets, including the golf tournament and sporting clay event, please visit the TSPS store.